This award goes to an alumna sister who exemplifies our values within our organization and her surrounding community and has selflessly served to improve CUS over the past 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50+ years.
- Crystal Award for 15 Years – Embodying the purity and life behind 15 years of commitment
- Platinum Award for 20 years – Embodying the rarity of 20 years of commitment
- Silver Award for 25 Years – Embodying the radiance and brilliance of 25 years of commitment
- Diamond Award for 30 Years – Embodying the love and excellence of 30 years of commitment
- Jade Award for 35 Years – Embodying the beauty and nobility of 35 years of commitment
- Ruby Award for 40 Years – Embodying the desire and devotion of 40 years of commitment
- Sapphire Award for 45 Years – Embodying the truth and sincerity of 45 years of commitment
- Gold Award for 50 Years+ – Embodying the power and strength of 50 years of commitment
- Must have been a member for 15, 20, 25 years and so forth (in five-year increments)
- Must be a member in good standing (defined in PPM section 1.06) for the 2016 calendar year
- To win an award in 2017, the member must have been in good standing for the 2016 calendar year
- Never have been charged with a Type B or higher sanction
- Be an exemplary sister (in character and work ethic) who has made a genuine contribution in each of their capacities and can demonstrate their impact on the organization as a whole through tangible achievements (i.e. implementation of new policies, projects, ideas)
- Served as an officer on the undergraduate level or graduate chapter level
- Served as an officer on the regional/BOD/BOT level
- Active or past involvement in any leadership capacity or in a graduate chapter
- Actively contributed to the organization in one of the aforementioned capacities for at least 75% of their tenure and within the last 5 years.
- Financially active status for at least 75% of their tenure
- Special consideration for sisters who have served in the military and have been deployed for 2 or more years
- The following required documentation must be received by the nomination deadlines
- Two letters of recommendation from a member in good standing detailing the aforementioned criteria
Please use the below form to nominate a Sister for The 2017 Milestone Awards.
* All requirements are updated according to the Feb 2017 PPM Updates.