This award goes to an alumna sister that has made significant strides in redefining, developing or creating change within their respective professional community and graduated a minimum of 5 years before award year.
GRADUATED A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS
- Applicant should have graduated a minimum of five years before award year
- Must be a member in good standing (defined in PPM section 1.06) for the 2016 calendar year
- To win an award in 2017, the member must have been in good standing for the 2016 calendar year
- The following required documentation must be received by the nomination deadlines
- Professional Resume
- Statement of Accomplishments
- Letter of recommendation from a member in good standing detailing the aforementioned criteria
Please use the below form to nominate a Sister for The 2017 Professional of the Year Award.
* All requirements are updated according to the Feb 2017 PPM Updates.