This award goes to an alumna sister who has shown tremendous growth in their professional accomplishments and graduated no more than 5 years before award year.
GRADUATED NO MORE THAN 5 YEARS AGO
- Applicant should have graduated no more than five years before award year
- Must be a member in good standing (defined in PPM section 1.06) for the 2016 calendar year
- To win an award in 2017, the member must have been in good standing for the 2016 calendar year
- The following required documentation must be received by the nomination deadlines
- Professional Resume
- Statement of Accomplishments
- Letter of recommendation from a member in good standing detailing the aforementioned criteria
Please use the below form to nominate a Sister for The 2017 Rising Professional of the Year Award.
* All requirements are updated according to the Feb 2017 PPM Updates.